The conference offers participants, speakers, exhibitors and sponsors the platform for a cross-sectoral exchange of knowledge and experience in the form of expert presentations, numerous networking opportunities and a virtual 3-D exhibition site.
The content of the conference will focus in particular on contributions on potentials, challenges and approaches to solutions from the individual topic areas – in an international context.
Our main topics in 2021 are
- Technical innovations
- Renewable energies (solar/PV/wind/biomass/geothermal,..)
- Smart city & e-mobility; heat transition
- Structural change & environmental protection; climate protection
- Digitalisation & automation of the energy sector
- International insights: Germany, Ukraine, France, Poland, Europe in general
- Your proposal?
Conference language is English, the duration of the speech shouldn’t exceed 20min – you will have the opportunity for Q&A discussions for 20min in a breakout room (upto 80 participants) afterwards.
Please submit a contribution suggestion by 22 April 2021